At the Nevada SBDC, our main objectives are to increase business starts, create and retain jobs, and increase access to capital. The EPPICenter program is an extension of our mission where we focus on supporting deals between investors and entrepreneurs, as a unique way of growing the local business community.
The EPPICenter was created to support investment deals between investors and entrepreneurs by conducting third-party due diligence research. The primary goal of the EPPICenter is to drive more completed investment deals for Nevada businesses, by providing information to support faster investment decision-making and a smooth investment deal process.
We believe good investment relationships are built on a deep understanding of one another and a sense of “fit”. Our role is to support investors and the entrepreneurs, by providing the research and analysis required to make solid investment relationship decisions. All EPPICenter projects will be initiated by an investor with the aim of providing objective third-party research to support investors and entrepreneurs as they explore collaboration.
Currently, the EPPICenter program is only available in Northern Nevada, working with investors including:
- BattleBorn Venture Fund: www.battlebornventure.com
- FundNV/ StartupNV: www.fundnv.com/startupnv/
- InNeventure Fund (UNR): www.nvric.org/inneventure-fund
- Ozmen Ventures: www.ozmenventures.com
- Reno Angels: www.renoangels.weebly.com
- Reno Seed Fund: www.renoseedfund.com
- Reno Venture Conference: www.renoventureconference.com
- Sierra Angels: www.sierraangels.com