- This event has passed.
How to Apply for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Grants
June 15 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The federal government has over $2 Billion available for technology innovation/development and technology transfer. Learn more about the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program and how to qualify and apply for grant funding. SBIR is a unique program, and one of very few that actually provides grants.
Topics covered will include:
- Overview and differences between SBIR/STTR programs
- Resource website – sbir.gov
- Participating agencies and funding parameters
- Solicitation to award process
- Additional registrations required