- This event has passed.
Making Great VIDEO for Your Business: SIGHT, SOUND and EMOTION
December 13, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
All businesses need video to maximize their presence on the internet. All you need is a cellphone and free software. We will do the rest. This workshop introduces you to what you need to do to increase your visibility on the net via video. From small business to large this is designed to show the future using only what you have.
- Statistics that show proof that video is a must-have for any business;
- The right way to produce high quality video that represents your business;
- About the tools you already have and what skills you will need to increase your visibility and use emotion to increase profits;
- Hands-on workshop and real-time examples that will surprise you how easy high quality video can be produced;
- The future of video for social media .. Are You Ready?
About our Presenters:
Nationally Award Winning Producer David Andrews has over 25 years of experience in Broadcast and Social Media Video Production. David is currently a Professor at The Art Institute of Las Vegas and has years mentoring and training video production. His background includes ABC News, ESPN and The Weather Channel.
Dr. Patrick Carter:
Patrick has 20 years of experience in Broadcast and Corporate Video Productions. He has a PhD in education and teaching experience in all areas of Digital Media.
LOCATION: University of Nevada Cooperative Extension (take the Windmill exit off of the 215, we’re located on the northeast corner of Windmill & Paradise) – click “Venue” below for address and directions. Classrooms A & D in the back building.