Small Business Resiliency Guide
KEEPING THE LIGHTS ON
Business Resiliency Resource Links
Small Business Disaster Assistance Resources Espanol
Small Business Disaster Loan Assistance Information
- Info Needed to Apply for SBA Loan Because of Coronavirus (.pptx file)
- SBA Coronavirus Pandemic Disaster Loans Comparison (Google Doc)
- PPP Self-employed Guidance from SBA
- FAQ for PPP
- U.S. Small Business Administration Fact Sheet – Economic Injury Disaster Loans NEVADA Declaration #1634
- PPP for Sole Proprietors and Independent Contractors from SCORE (.docx)
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQs for Small Businesses (PDF)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Emergency Loans and Small Business Guide and Checklist (PDF)
- "COVID-19 Small Business Resources" webpage
COVID-19 Employer Information
- Corona Virus Tax Relief
- Tips for Businesses on Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic (Google Doc)
- Nevada Health Response COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Initiative (PDF)
- CDC - Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Unemployment Insurance FAQ - Nevada Department of Employment Training and Rehabilitation
- H.R.6201 Families First Coronavirus Response Act - Overview Employer Paid Leave Requirements and Tax Credit Provisions (pdf file)
Industry Tip Sheets
- Food Truck Tip Sheet for getting back to business
- Appliance and Retail Showroom Tip Sheet for getting back to business
- Main Street Retail Tip Sheet for getting back to business
- Restaurant Tip Sheet for getting back to business
- Nail Salons Tip Sheet for getting back to business
- Hair Salons Tip Sheet for getting back to business
- Realtors Tip Sheet for getting back to business
- General Offices Tip Sheet for getting back to business
More Business Resiliency Resource Links
https://www.ready.gov/business – Toolkits, videos and plans for business continuity. Disasters and Emergency preparation by topic.
https://www.sba.gov/business-guide/manage-your-business/prepare-emergencies – Specific disaster checklists and tips. Financial assistance, disaster cleanup and resource links.
https://www.fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/89510 – Business Continuity Plan and Emergency Preparation.
https://www.fema.gov/wildfire-mitigation-faqs-and-resources – steps to protect property from wildfires.
https://www.irsvideos.gov/Business/DisasterInformation – IRS Videos on Disaster Assistance, Reconstructing Records after a Disaster, Disaster Loss Deductions and more.