- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Employers Rights and Responsibilities During the Covid-19 Pandemic
June 23, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This workshop will help employers answer some pertinent questions regarding employer rights during COVID. Presented by Chris Belmont, SHRM-SCP, aPHR, some topics to be discussed include:
- Do I have to make my employees wear masks?
- How do I talk to my employees about masks?
- What do I do if an employee calls in sick?
- What if an employee is afraid to come back to work?
- What if an employee has been in contact with someone who has tested positive?
- Can I get sued if a customer or employee gets Covid-19 in my business?
- How do I maintain records to assist with contact tracing?
Chris is a certified instructor in multiple programs, including Ken Blancard’s Situational Leadership, ELI, Inc Civil Treatment for Leaders, and Diversity & Inclusion, ServSafe Food Safety & Sanitation, to name a few. She is also a DiSC Trainer. Chris also holds aPHR certification from the HR Certification Institute, and a SHRM-SCP from the Society of Human Resources Management.