- This event has passed.
Get to Know Your Exporter Assistance in NV
February 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
SBDC Nevada invites you to join our comprehensive webinar designed to empower you to navigate the intricate landscape of exporting and introduce you to key organizations dedicated to supporting and enhancing your export endeavors. From understanding essential resources to gaining insights into export processes, this training will equip you with the skills necessary to propel your business onto the global stage. Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with experts and elevate your export strategy. Secure your spot now and embark on a journey towards international success!
Nevada SBDC – Nevada SBDC helps with starting and growing businesses, including supporting businesses with export assistance, since 1985. The Nevada SBDC has 12 offices around the state is funded by SBA, Nevada universities and other partners. The goal is to create economic impact and diversify Nevada’s economy.
- International Trade Administration’s U.S. Commercial Service (CS) – The International Trade Administration’s U.S. Commercial Service (CS) is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. With offices throughout the United States, as well as in U.S. embassies and consulates in over 75 countries around the world, CS trade professionals provide exporting assistance to USA companies via matchmaking, counseling, and market intelligence. The mission of CS is to advance and protect strategic U.S. commercial and economic interests around the world.
- Nevada Department of Agriculture – Nevada Department of Agriculture was established in 1915 and preserves, protects, and promotes Nevada Agriculture, including exporting of Nevada’s agricultural crops.
- Nevada District Export Council (NV DEC) – The Nevada District Export Council exists to increase awareness of how important exports are to the US economy. In partnership with other trade-related organizations, we offer education opportunities for small to medium sized businesses. We help identify issues affecting global trade and advocate for trade policies supporting exporters. We also encourage students to consider a career in global trade by offering teaching and other resources.
- Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development – The Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development (GOED) promotes a robust, diversified and prosperous economy, enriching the quality of life for Nevada citizens by stimulating business expansion and retention, encouraging entrepreneurial enterprise, attracting new businesses and facilitating community development to enable economic growth and prosperity.
- Ozmen Center for Entrepreneurship at the UNR College of Business – Our vision is to help develop entrepreneurial capacities and foster the creation of ideas and new enterprise among students and faculty of the University of Nevada, Reno and members of the Northern Nevada community.