- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: START SMART
June 2 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
There are lots of resources and directions to go as you start a new business. In order to be smart about the process, we’d like you to START SMART!
Anyone who is considering owning their own business, or has already opened one in the last year, is encouraged to invest 3 hours attending this webinar to learn critical first-step basics that will save you both money and time. Discover who your local experts are that are both legitimate non-profit agencies, and who offer their services at no cost to you. Follow up one-on-one counseling appointments are available to all who attend, at no cost. Gain essential knowledge you need as a business owner, for success. Agenda items include:
- What a business owner MUST know
- Common pitfalls for business owners
- The compliance/legal issues of business
- How to understand financials
- The how-to’s of funding
- How to do market research
- Resources for the business owner
- Know how to develop a business plan the right way
- Schedule a free, one-on-one follow-up counseling session
Start Smart will be taught by one or more of our Business Advisers who have exceptional knowledge and expertise in small business development and business planning. Please check out our staff directory for details on any of our instructors at https://nevadasbdc.org/staff-directory/.
LOCATION: Online Webinar.