- This event has passed.
Where’s the Contract? Small Business Certifications and Their Advantages
November 18, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for Small Business Certifications and their Advantages.
Presenter: Nathan “Nate” Jackson, Deputy Director, Nevada PTAC
For info about the Nevada PTAC, see its webpage: https://goed.nv.gov/programs-incentives/procurement-assistance-outreach/
- The presenter is a former contracting officer with the U.S. federal government
- The speaker will highlight some small business certifications and their advantages
- Many small businesses have certifications to differentiate and distinguish themselves from the competition
- Small businesses continue to use certifications as a way to market the business and to even look for prospective teammates
- This is especially important during the ongoing pandemic
Where’s the Contract is a no-charge monthly training program designed to put Nevada businesses on the path to securing government contracts and diversifying revenue sources.
This procurement technical assistance center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency.
The Nevada SBDC is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All services are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for person with mental or physical disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the Nevada SBDC State Office at (800) 240-7094 to make arrangements. SBA cannot endorse any products, opinions or services of any external parties or activities.