- This event has passed.
Women Zooming Back to Business: The Values Gap
January 15 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Our values reflect what is important to us. They are a shorthand way of describing our individual and collective motivations. Together with beliefs, they are the causal factors that drive our decision-making. Who you are, what you hold dear, what upsets you, and what underlies your decisions are all connected to your values.
Leaders typically measure and manage outputs and outcomes. Outputs and outcomes are tangible and relatively easy to measure. Beneath the surface lie our values and beliefs – the components of our culture that make a real difference between success and failure. The values that are important to you at any moment in time are a reflection of your current needs and your unmet needs from the past. Some of our values change priority as we move through the different stages of psychological development; other values stay the same.
• Understand How Values Underpin Everything You Do
• Identify Values as Positive or Potentially Limiting (fear-based)
• Discover How Your Internal Drivers Determine All of the Results You Experience in Life
• Release Stress, Overwhelm, and Anxiety by Identifying Your Triggers
• Explore how your values are transmitted through your thoughts, words, behaviors, & actions
Join us to meet other women. The Zoom Link for this workshop will be provided you the confirmation email after you register. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
We hope to see you there!