- This event has passed.
Project Management for Small Business – Part 1 – Prioritize, Plan & Organize
February 9 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This webinar is hosted by Northern Nevada SCORE.
In the first part of this two-part workshop, learn to use Project Management best-practices to start or expand your business or non-profit. Learn proven ways to focus your goals and stream line your workload for greater small business success.
Every successful small business owner needs to understand basic Project Management concepts and tools.
In Part 1 of this hands-on workshop you will learn:
• Key success strategies for your business
• Five vital processes for every launch/growth project
• Proven methods to tame your long To-Do list, focus your goals and streamline your workload
• The difference between a start-up/growth project and every day operational work
• How to quickly chart, break down and execute your project. Create your own Project Charter.
• Ways to use the triple constraint triangle to keep your efforts balanced toward success
You must attend this session in order to attend Part 2. Be sure to register for both.