- This event has passed.
Project Management for Small Business Part 1
September 25 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
This training event is hosted by Northern Nevada SCORE.
In the first part of this two-part workshop, learn to use Project Management best-practices, tools and templates to start or expand your business or non-profit. Starting and/or growing a business is a project, or many smaller projects. Note – you must register for both parts 1 and 2.
Every successful small business owner needs to understand basic Project Management concepts and tools.
In Part 1 of this hands-on workshop you will learn:
- Key success strategies for your business
- Five vital processes for every launch/growth project
- Proven methods to tame your long to-do list, focus your goals and streamlines your workload
- The difference between a start-up/growth project and every day operational work
- How to quickly chart, break down and execute your project. Create your own Project Charter.
- Ways to use the triple constraint triangle to keep your efforts balanced toward success.
This two-part course is on successive weeks, and you must register for both.
There will be a $15 fee for this training event.