- This event has passed.
Where’s the Contract? How to do Business with the State of Nevada’s Purchasing Division
December 1, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
How to do business with the state of Nevada’s purchasing division
Presenter: Benjamin Miller, Management Analyst II, Purchasing Division, State of Nevada
- After an introduction by the Nevada PTAC, Mr. Miller will discuss how to do business with his state government agency
- The presenter has worked for the State Purchasing Division for over two (2) years
- His first role in the Division was as a vendor administrator for the Division’s NevadaEPro system
- He currently serves as the system administrator for the NevadaEPro system
- For those wanting to learn about government procurements at the state level in our own state, please register for this webinar
Where’s The Contract” is a no-charge monthly training program designed to put Nevada businesses on the path to securing government contracts and diversifying revenue sources.
This procurement technical assistance center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency.
The Nevada SBDC is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All services are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with mental or physical disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the Nevada SBDC State Office at (800) 240-7094 to make arrangements. SBA cannot endorse any products, opinions or services of any external parties or activities.